Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My new FAVORITE set!


Lovely as a Tree, is soon becoming my new favorite set! I don't know why I've waited this long to get it! This is another card that is CASEd from ones on Splitcoast stampers and then tweaked a bit. I masked stamped the trees in the oval and then brayered the sky in the oval, sponged a bit of bashfull blue in the lower part of the oval to help it stand out. The large tree was then stamped with Olive stazon. I let it sit to set for a few minutes and then added the 'snow' using perfect puff and sprinkled it with glitter. The dots were made using platinum liquid pearls and the trees in the background were dotted with stickled to make them sparkle! After it dried overnight I layered in onto the front of the card and Voila!

8 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

You do have BEAUTIFUL creations and I definitely see why you love that stamp set.

Mescrap said...

WOw ! It's such beautiful card you had make.

Becca said...

great stamp and it is the creator that brings it to life...wonderful card.
Best wishes,Bela

Jules said...

Oh these 2 tree cards are just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got that set as well....I thought I was the last person on the planet to get that set, I guess I was in good company!!! Just gorgeous!!!

NancyK said...

Lovely is one of my favorite sets as well - your cards are just beautiful!

Nancy
SBS5

Janine said...

This is gorgeous !!!

Cheek said...

Your cards are gorgeous! How could I get in contact with you? I have a few questions I would like to ask about "masking" with the tree stamps. Sure would like to learn!!!

Cheek

Jean said...

This card is breathtaking, very pretty love the scene here. I wish I was as adept with this stamp and I am not... :( Thanks for showing.