Saturday, December 8, 2007

Another Bella card!


Bear with me, I'm trying to get the hang of posting! Yes, I realize it will be a while before anyone finds this anyway! Here's another bella card for stamping bellas anniversary ball.

This is pompomabella, isn't she too cute? The flower is made from a punch. (I thinks it is from impress rubber stamp store) I punched it out twice with SU! whisper white cardstock and then chalked them and inked them to bring out the purple. In the centre of the flower is a princess brad. The colors are SU!'s Bliush Blossom and Lavender Lace. Pompomabella was colored using a blender pen and chalks. I used stickles to add dimenshion and sparkle! I LOVE stickles. They are one of my favorites! They are a great way to add glitter to things without the mess.

No comments: