Saturday, March 21, 2009

PMS party challenges

THese are my challenge entries for the PMS march release party on March 15th over in the Papercraft Planet PMS forum.
The first challenge was to create a 3D item. I decided to pull out the polyshrink and make a necklace from PMS' Kirsten fairy. I made it for my middle daughter Kirsten, who is now proudly wearing it! I used 2 pieces of polyshrink and stamped one with the image in black stazon. I cut out one as a circle and one as a scallop circle using nestabilities. After they were shrunk, I used a versamarker and pearlex to add the color to the back of the stamped piece. I then layered the 2 and put them back in the oven for the 2 pieces to fuse together.
The second challenge was to use the colors orange green and white. I kept it simple and watercolored this card:


The last challenge was a sketch challenge, so I created the following card from the sketch.

This is the inside:

What fun challenges these were! Hope there's another PMS party soon!
Have a great day!





1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl!! You have totally blown me away!!!! This is fantastic!!!