Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scrap Cards






I had some scraps left over from some projects that I decided to put to use instead of finding a place to streo them:) It just happened to coincide with Jany's challenge to use your scraps. I ended up making 8 cards altogether using scraps ( I did need a bit more cardstock for the card bases, but the rest is scraps!)




























The images are from Pink Cat studio. I just discovered them 2 weeks ago and fell in LOVE with Lily! All the images were colored with copic markers are were super quick to make! I love productive days!




7 comments:

Becca said...

adorable cards....the colouring is wonderful too.
Bela

Anonymous said...

great use of scraps. very cute!

Julie Koerber said...

Holy smokes, those are too stinkin' cute! I've seen those images floating around the net, but your cards are by far the cutest I have seen!

Janine said...

WOWZERS!!!They are fabulous!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

How cute they are. I haven't seen those images before but they are really adorable and you did an awesome job with you "just scraps".Pat

Dianette Seda said...

I love those cards since they are adorable and siimple.

Check out my blog! Hint: Candy

Mescrap said...

cute little cards !
love them all.