Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Burried in boxes!

I've got nothing new to show! We're in the middle of moving this week and will post something next week. I know I have a few things saved on the computer to share, but my head just isn't there right now! We've sold our house and are moving into a rental for a few months while we build a new house (hubby is in construction). The girls think this is absolutely fabulous! They love the fact that they get 3 different rooms within a 6 month period! Oh to be kids......

8 comments:

Becca said...

Good luck on your move. I will check in next week.
Bela
P.s. I love the two scoops cars...delish.

Janine said...

Good luck and we will see you when you are settled.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Having a new house in the end will be worth all the hasell.

The Rubber Maid said...

Hate moving so I feel for you and your family. Hope you are in your new home soon and love every minute of it. Pat

Heather said...

I saw your blog on Allison's blog and I had to comment... we sold out house and have moved into an apartment temporarily while we wait to see if our offer on our next home has been accepted.

khepworth said...

Good luck with your move. Packing and unpacking is the worst!!!

Jamie Martin said...

Good luck with the move. We lived in 2 bedroom apartment for 6 months when our house was being built, the funny thing is my son loved living in that little apartment and still misses it even though we are in a large house :)

Mescrap said...

ok. take care