Sunday, February 3, 2008

Origami Butterflies


Today the girls and I made the Origami Butterflies from Pixieshires tutorial. The girls had so much fun making them and have been running around the house flying them since (it's only started to drive me nuts!).

Here's what I did using the oregami butterfly and Papertrey stamps. I used SU!'s Perfect Plum, Old Olive, More Mustard and Really Rust ink. The colors were inspired from the printed paper, I'm surprised how much I like them together! Thanks Juliann for the great Tutorial!

8 comments:

Jules said...

GREAT job Girls!!! Very very pretty!!!!

Julie Koerber said...

Love how you used Juliann's tutorial and made it your own. Your layout is really, really neat! Bet that was fun.

Janine said...

These are priceless !! Love them..

Anonymous said...

The card turned out so very pretty. I love the colors you used.

Unknown said...

Very Creative!!

Just stopping by to say have a nice weekend.

Vicki
SBS5

marcie said...

Beautiful. You will have precious memories of your girls and those butterflies. TFS.
Marcie
SBS-5

Jean said...

Those colors are very pretty together, so nice the girls love doing stamping and papercrafting with you!

ChrissyM said...

What a clever idea! Very pretty.