Saturday, January 10, 2009

Serene Spring

I made this card months ago, but never uploaded it because it wasn't the right season. Now that spring is just around the corner I thought it was just right. Can't wait for this weather to warm up a touch! I stamped and embossed the image 3 times and colored them with copics. Cut each layer out and popped it up paper tolle style. The terra cotta pot is covered with diamond glaze and looks awesome IRL! I still have a tonne of christmas card pics that I didn't get aroud to posting over the christmas holidays, so I try posting most of them in the next couple of weeks as I'm trying to get a few samples done for classes.
Have a great day....
Think Spring!

4 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Oh, is spring really almost here? We had 9" of snow yesterday and more is heading in, but thanks for the wishfull thinking. Your card is lovely. Pat

Mescrap said...

The card is lovely. Love the pop out effect.

Janine said...

Just gorgeous Cheryl!!!

Cassie said...

Gosh Cheryl! I've just gone through 3 pages on your blog and all I can say is W.O.W!! You are so talented!! I just love your style - simple and crisp, not overly done!! I'm a fan!!