Monday, January 26, 2009

Merry and Bright

I'm going to try and get the last of my christmas cards posted this week as next week is feb (can't believe it's almost feb already!) and it just seems wrong to still be posting them then!
All of these cards use the Merry & Bright set from Papertrey Ink.
This one has the red tree cut out and attached with pop dots.
I also stamped over the trees with a glue pad and added glitter. The 'snow' under them is made with stickles.


This one has all three trees cut out and attached with pop dots.

The sentiment is punched out with a SU! oval punch. It was glittered with a glue pad after it was punched.

The silver frame around this sentiment is SU! hodge podge hardware. It is the styled silver one.


I have been busting my butt getting samples done for my classes that are starting up again this week, so I'll be posting some of those soon!
Have a great day!





3 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty, love the glitter :)

Jules said...

these are just stunning Cheryl. Love the dimension with the trees popped up! Who doesn't love glitter!

I have just the site for you, my long time blog friend Maria has just started a Christmas all year blog, with weekly challenges. Here is that blog: http://christmasstampin.blogspot.com/
or you can find it throught PCPlantet.
It is just never too late to post or make Christmas cards!

Have a great day!

Janine said...

Love that glitter!!!