Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lily and billy sweethearts card

This was the image that made me fall in love with the Billy and Lily swwehearts set. Although I love all the Billy and Lily stamps, I imediately knew what I wanted to do with this one...a step card.
Step fold card:
Cut list:
1 – 10 ½ x 5 rust bazzill
1 – 5 x 5 sweet heart bazzill (for largest large scallop nestabilities
1 – 5 x 5 Finished birthday cake print (for largest large circle nestabilities)
1 – 5 x 5 white 80lb cardstock (for largest small circle nestabilities)
1 – 5 x 4 parakeet bazzill
1 – 5 x 3 – parakeet bazzill

Other supplies:
Tombow markers
Adhirondak ink in lettuce and aqua
Sponge
White gel pen
Dew drops
Pink cat studio Lily and Billy sweethearts
Stampendous winter trees set

General instructions:
On the 10 ½ x 5 piece, score at 1 ¼, 2 ½, 4 ¼, 6 and 8 ¼” marks
This pic over on splitcoast was my inspiration for the card.