Sunday, March 1, 2009

I've got PMS!

I recently found Paper Makeup Stamps and their forum on Paper Craft Planet. This company has got the most ADORABLE fairy stamps and of course because I have 3 girls....our whole house just adores fairies of any sort!
This particular card was done for the sketch challenge over on the PMS blog.
Lauren in Love was colored with copics and then her wings and cheeks were covered with stickles cuz every fairy needs some sparkle!

Have a great day! I have a bunch more fairy cards to come....I've been having the best time playing with these cuties!


3 comments:

Cassie said...

oh cheryl! i love this!! i am just in awe of lauren and how you colored her!!! love the stickles - yes, fairies do need sparkles!! how fun you have 3 girls to share them with! i just have a little boy so i'm pretty much the only one enjoying them around my house!!

Becca said...

This is adorable. I love the card and the colours you used. I love fairies..my DD collects the Denzine ones.

Maria said...

Oooh, I love the pretty fairy image. Gosh, there's so many stamp companies nowadays!

Love your card and you did such a beautiful job coloring the image. ..so pretty. Love the pretty pink colors too!

Maria