Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

Here's a card I made using a retired Stampin up set called 'Gifts of spring'
I absolutely love this image with the 3 bunnies!

The image is watercolored on watercolor paper using Stampin up!s watercolor wonder crayons. I've had them for a couple of years now and haven't really played with them much until now. now I love them and couldn't live without them! Okay that might be a little dramatic....but they're AWESOME!


A close up view....


Here's the inside....also done on watercolor paper.
Here's hoping for spring to come soon!
Have a great day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfull!

Scrapping Donna said...

Very nice! I love this stamp too.

Dianette Seda said...

What a beautiful and great card! Love every single detail in it. As well love the one layer card. Those are all great cards. Thanks for sharing and your kind comments in my blog!

Jany