Sunday, January 27, 2008

Meander Book


Where has the time gone! I can't believe we're at the end of January already! I did this meander book for a class this week. If you look at it you cant tell, but the inside pockets are made from one 12 x 12 piece of cardstock that is scored and cut along some of the score lines.


Then it is accordian folded to create the pockets. You can find a full tutorial with pictures over here at splitcoast stampers. It's a little confusing at first, but I love how it turned out!

9 comments:

Janine said...

This is just beautiful... I wish I had a block of time to do something like this. Does it take long???

Jules said...

Very very pretty...yeah this looks a little challenging!!!

Mescrap said...

Ooh boy, it's so beautiful !
Love it !

NancyK said...

Oh so beautiful!! Thanks for posting the link to the tutorial - this is one I will have to do!

Kanani said...

Love it! What a fun book.

Anonymous said...

Vert cute!! Must have been a fun class to have.

hope sbs5

Becca said...

Very pretty book, love the colours it's Delish....

Bela
SBS 05 sistah

Julie Koerber said...

This is beautiful! I am with Janine, wow, that must have taken forever! But, very, very pretty!

Dianette Seda said...

I just love this project as well as the one with the horses. I love horses as well and thought it was really beautiful since they seem like quite a LOT of horses running free.

TFS
SBS 5 sis
Jany