Saturday, December 15, 2007

SBS 5!


Well, I had planned on spending some time browsing all of mym SBS5 sister's blogs, but for some reason Internet explorer won't let me see any of them right now, so it's time for me to stop delaying the inevitable and introduce myself to my new sisters! I am a mom of 3 girls and hubby and I have been married for 11+ years now. I have always loved crafting, sewing, painting and pretty much anything that keeps the creative juices flowing! All of my girls have inherited that love. I love stamping and scrapbooking and they love to join me. I started stamping when I was in my teens but soon got bored when I thought all you could do was emboss. I started scrapbooking when my oldest was born 8 yrs ago and haven't looked back since! I just love it! I was re-introduced to stamping when someone told me about splitcoast stampers 2 1/2 years ago and have fallen in love with it all over again as I discovered there's much more to stamping than just embossing! I started teaching stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting classes at my LSS in september and really enjoy it now that I've gotten over all the butterflies! I look forward to checking out all your blogs and getting to know each of you!

No comments: